We provide the users with website stats without going into any sort of personal information of the users. So, you can quickly help your business grow by gaining knowledge about why your viewers engage, convert & retain.
The web analytics data is displayed to the users using dashboards which can be easily personalized using features like the date range etc. The data gathered can be presented in categories such as:
Increase the Traffic on a Website
In order for a website to count as being a success, you have to act as if it is a regular conversation between a company and its visitors. Knowing the location of your visitors, how they reach your website and which products/services they are considering can prove as a great initiation point for a conversation that allows you numerous opportunities to engage and then later convert these unknown visitors into purchases and later repeated purchases.
Increase Sales Leads
It is said that around 98 percent of the visitors on a website remain anonymous, and only the remaining 2% actually engage with the site. Wouldn’t it be great if that 2% increased itself considering the amount of time and money that one invests in setting up their websites? With the use of website visitor tracking, you can easily track and then identify these leads so that you can get to them before the competition does.
Click Fraud Identification
Nowadays, a big issue is that many companies running digital advertising click fraud. This means that a great part of a company’s digital marketing expense is lost to clicks by bots, click farms, etc. You can decrease the costs paid by detecting this type of fraud and then reporting it to your ad network.